Friday, March 14, 2008

I am at Gurgaon





I am now in Gurgaon on an assignment. As a staunch Chennai guy, I am unable to help commenting that for all its Hitech culture and High raise buildings, GurGaon is still dusty and full of polution. The poverty and grime go hand in hand. When you enter the Air Conditioned Ivory towers of the IT and BPO companies, you are totally protected. But when you come out it's the heat and Dust again.The new metro and other infrastructure work may bring some relief. But that will happen only by 2010.
We pass by the Qutub on our way from the guest house in Saket.
So here's a snap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.


Murudeeshwar