Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hectic Travel!

It has been a truly hectic week. After the lecturing schedule at GITAM, I reached Chennai on 18th Morning. Thereafter my schedule was tight with Construction related work and handling sessions at the General Management and Communication Skills Programme for fresh Chartered Accountants.

On 19th I have again started on my journeys! I flew By Kingfisher Red to Hyderabad where on 20th I conducted a programme on Reading, Interpretation, and Analysis of Balance Sheet for Boosting Profits. I really enjoyed the interactions with the executives who attended this workshop at Hotel the Golconda, Masabtank. Then I rushed to Shamsabad Airport where I boarded Kingfisher to Bangalore. I landed at Bangalore Devenahalli airport at 10:15 PM. I then left by Bolero to Hosur. Reched Hosur at 12:30 AM. Today I conducted a Programme on Financial Awareness for the senior executives of “Premier Mills” Belathur.

I am now at the Company guest house typing this Blog!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Sounds like you have a hectic schedule. Do you take time for massage/polarity balancing?
It helps me a lot when I as stressed, also keeps me healthy under stress.
www.divamomis50.blogspot.com


Murudeeshwar