Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Moonstruck!



16.05.2010

Mr. T V Shiva Kumar my good friend and trainer conducted a workshop today evening at the P S Venkatesan Memorial Hall on “Parenting”. We had about fifteen participants, five of whom were trainers. Mr. Shivakumar kept the audience spell bound in his usual inimmicable style. In fact the program which was scheduled to end at 7:00 PM went on till 7:30 PM. I gave the welcome address and introduced T V shivakumar. I quoted Thirukkural on Parenting and set the tone for the evening’s deliberations.

I saw the crescent moon with a star just below the curve of the crescent. I am sure the star was somewhere far beyond the moon in outer space. But from the point of view of an earth-bound person with purely geo-spatial perspective it seemed as if the star was suspended down from the moon! I made a crude attempt at capturing this image which can be seen here!

No comments:


Murudeeshwar