Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An Itinerant Trainer

I am basically an itinerant rainer going wherever I am called teaching whatever I know to people who desire to know. My peregrinations have once again brought me to the Garden City.

Banglore is cool and pleasant. It is once again the Air Conditioned city I remember it to be except that, in those days the AC effect began even as early as July.

Here is a nice quote about learning and knowledge sent by my friend Lalitha a Bangalorean herself:

For the one who knows to be able to teach the one who knows not, first the one who knows must know that he or she does not know all things; second, the one who knows not must know that he or she is not ignorant of everything. Without this dialectical understanding of knowledge and ignorance, it is impossible, in a progressive, democratic outlook, for the one who knows to teach the one who knows not.” Paulo Friere – in Pedagogy of Hope

No comments:


Murudeeshwar