Sunday, September 5, 2010

Teachers Day 2010

05.09.2010
I am at GITAM Vizag for my third and final visit. It is coincidental that I am here on Teachers' Day. The Students were quite profuse in thieir greetings on Teachers' Day.

I am also getting a lot of mail and SMS greeting me on this day. The following mail touched me:

From: satabdee borah

Sent: 05 September 2010 19:34
To: Srikanth S
Subject: Happy teachers day!

Sir wish you a very Happy Teacher's Day! It was an honour as well as a pleasure attending your Corporate & Allied Law classes for the Final batch which started in november 2009. We really need such motivating & engaging teacher such as yourself in Assam! With regards.

Satabdee Borah.

Thank you Satabdee.

I take this opportunity to thank all students who sent in greetings. I wish all my students who ever learnt any subject from me all the very best. I bow down in gratitude to all my teachers, especially my illustrious Guru and greatest teacher Prof. K S Anantharaman. I rededicate myself to the spirit of Teaching, Training and Counselling and make a promise to myself to be honest as a teacher and seek the unblemished welfare of the student in all my endeavors.



No comments:


Murudeeshwar