Saturday, February 13, 2010

Emerald Carpeting




12.02.2010

I visited the Park Global Institute of Management Campus at Kancheepuram. The campus is situated on 12 acres of open land surrounded on three sides by lush green fields.

I had the unenviable task of sharing my thoughts on Management Accounting and Controls with a dozen MBA students whose lack of interest in acquiring managerial knowledge was almost equal to their inability to comprehend it. I wish they had brought as much enthusiasm to acquiring managerial skills as they had evinced in playing cricket in front of the building.

One beneficial fall out of the visit was that I got to spend time in open countryside on a pleasantly cool February day, breathing fresh air. The continuous carpeting of green fields visible from the class room window was a treat to the eyes. I was extremely energized by viewing the unending vista of fields going right up to the distant horizon.

No comments:


Murudeeshwar