Friday, November 11, 2011

Back in Bhandara


11.11.11
Here I am once again in Bhandara, Maharashtra. I am here to conduct a training progrmme for the engineers of Ashok Leyland Limited on Financial Awareness.

The weather is quite cold in the early morning as well as late at night. As Bhandara is very close to the jungle area the surroundings are calm and sylvan. A short drive out of the city towards MP would take one into verdant forest area. In fact the Leyland unit is almost inside the jungle. Black faced langurs and other kinds of monkeys are a common sight. Similarly different varieties of birds including herons and other waterfowl can be observed.

In the morning I walk over to the terrace adjacent to my spacious room and I am greeted by the shining disc of the rising sun in the east.

No comments:


Murudeeshwar