Thursday, January 14, 2010

Suggestion for Expanding something at Chennai Airport

Returned to Chennai by Kingfisher Red flight. During the flight, I wanted to use the wash. As the flight was landing, the Air Hostess forbade me from doing this.

On landing at Chennai I promptly rushed to the Gent's wash room where there was a queue four deep for every urinal!

Please empathize with me by imagining my predicament for a moment; waiting behind three other people for my turn! I am sure we looked silly standing in rows of five like rifle marksmen lined up for a shoot. After the first line finshes discharging the ammunition, the next line eagerly shuffles forward and so on.... Thus we stood alert and ready with our rifles to get into action the minute we got our chance...!

They are expanding so many things at Chennai Airport...why not the number of Gent's urinals?


No comments:


Murudeeshwar