Monday, January 11, 2010

Who is ever Alone?

11.01.2010 18:30 Hrs

I am sitting here, alone on the dimly lit lawn of the Madras Boat Club, contemplating the paradox that’s human life. The sodium vapour lamps on the distant bridge over the Cooum are reflected as wavering strips of light on the dark waters. The fug from the Cooum gently wafts in on the evening breeze. I am alone as mine host has gone up to vote at the AGM of the club. But,

Who is ever alone, who has with him his cell phone?

The gentle rumble of the MRTS train as it moves across the bridge is heard occasionally. The lighted strips that are railway carriages move to and fro at frequent intervals.

I am not at peace with myself; but the world is always at peace with itself. If only I can align myself to this universal peace...

No comments:


Murudeeshwar