Thursday, April 19, 2007

E & Y Tax Associates Programme

18.04.2007

Completed my lectures on Law for the second batch of E& Y Tax associates. This was a slightly boistrous and lively bunch of youngsters from all over the country. They were quite shrewd on Fundas. I really enjoyed the sessions. Especially the interaction with Neha Malhotra, Dinesh and Sunil. My favorites, if I can call them that were Abhishake(!), Sunil,Neha Pandey,Vinay, Ashu and Kabhir. Not that the others weren't great people, but these people impressed me. The photos below were taken on 16th. I've labled those whose name I know. The Numbering is from the left and does not include me.

The comments are just for fun. Sorry if I am hurting you!

1. Deepika (Always tensed. But great performer.) 2. Neha Malhotra. (Charming but has a short fuse.) 3. Neha Pandey. (Relaxed. Loves Movies. Happy-go-lucky) 4. Padmapriya (Cool and professional) 5. Jayshree (Again cool and efficient. Liked her poise) 6. Ashu (Did not waste time watching Cricket, so my favorite of this lot.) Sorry Neha(s)!!!

1. ?? 2.?? 3. Manoj Patel(?) Smooth, Professional, A Toastmaster. 4.?? 5.??

1.?? 2. Sunil (Highly Knowledgeable. Has good experience in International Tax and Finance. 3. Dinesh. (He's Great! (Today is opposite day!) Wish he could have argued less. But I liked him anyway.
4. Kabhir (Potential CA. Cool and assured. can go places if he lets go of his inhibitions.) 5. Manoj

1. ?? (Sorry! I know him well but name forgotten!) 2. Vinay. (The best of the lot. Sincere, amiable achiever.) 3. Abhishake. (Tall, handsome chap. Has he found his Aishwarya?)
4. ?? 5. He's a Toastmaster & 6. ???.


Standing
Sitting: 1. Don't remember his name, but know that he is an engineer.2.? 3. Ashitha (Ok now?) From Bombay. Cool. Chews Gum. But great performer.

Guys and gals from E & Y,
Hope you liked the photos and my comments. Why don't you supply names to some of the faces. I sincerely want to know your name. Just mention photo and number from left excluding me. Respond through the comments feature on my Blog. Also give your sincere feedback for my improvement as a teacher.
It was a great session! I Loved it! All the best to ALL of you.
Love
Srikanth





1 comment:

Vinay S said...

Thanks for the Comments sir. We enjoyed all your sessions. Im hereby providing the names of the people who were not mentioned in the Photos.

Photo 2. From left-1. Kanchan Dureja 2. Sneha Ullal 3. Manoj Kumar Jain.4. Manisha Patwal 5. Ramya Iyer and 6. Lokesh Dhingra.

Photo 3. 1. Varun Shetty

Photo 4. 1. Anand 4. Mohammed 5. Vicky Lalchand Singh 6. Nikhil Dalvi

Photo 5. Standing- 5 th from Left- Swati Rupani
Sitting- 1. Anuj Garg 2. Deepti 3. Ashita 4. Soundar Nadar.

All the Photos are Numbered from the Top->Down order.

On the whole, it was a great experience for all of us. Thanks a lot sir!


Murudeeshwar